You can add a new Dashboard by performing the following procedure:
- Click button from the Dashboard Designer
The Dashboard Designer – Add page is displayed.
- Enter the name for the Dashboard in the Name field.
- Enter a header for the Dashboard.
- Enter a description about the Dashboard.
- Click the drop down list and select the Layout Style. Available options are the following:
- Two Column
- Three Column
- Select the check box adjacent to Is Active field, if you want to mark the Dashboard as active.
- Enter the owner name. By default this is populated with the logged in user name.
- Select the Widgets from the Available Widgets pane to Selected Widgets pane using the following:
- Use to select all the Widgets from Available Widgets
- Use to move a selected Widget from the Available Widgets pane to the Selected Widgets
- Use to deselect all the Widgets from Selected Widgets
- Use to deselect a selected Widget from Selected Widgets
You can use the or to sort the selected Widgets in Selected Widgets pane.
- Click button to save the Dashboard details.
You can also click button to save the Dashboard and add another one.
Click button to preview the Dashboard.