The Add New Query option enables you to create new Query Designer records in the database. Perform the following procedure to create a new Query record:
- Click button.
The Query Designer – Add page is displayed.
- Enter the name of the query in the Query Name
- Enter the description in the Query Description
- Click the required object in the Select an object field. The fields are refreshed according to the selected Object.
- Select the check box adjacent to the required fields under the Select the fields The Query Expression section is displayed.
- Populate the Output, Field, Alias, Sort Type, Expression, Criteria, ., Or.., and Or.. condition fields.
The Query field is auto-populated with the conditions that are selected so far. You can also update the query as required.
- Enter the parameters.
- The Owner field is auto populated with the name of the user who has created this record.
- Click button to save the Query information.
The details are saved and the query is displayed in the Query Designer page.
Leave A Comment