- Click The Dimension Structure window is displayed.
- Click the drop down list adjacent to Rate Type field and select the rate type. Available options are the following:
- Basic Commission Rate
- Simple Commission Amount
- Simple Commission Rate
- Tier Rate Calculation
- Enter the Dimension Levels in the text fields under Dimension Level
- Enter the Dimension Names in the text fields under Dimension Name
- Click the drop down lists under Source column and select the required source.
- Click the drop down lists under Comparison Type column and select the type of comparison. Available options are the following:
- Range Alpha
- Range Date
- Range Numeric
- Enter the Associated Values in the text fields under Associated Value
- Enter the Sort Orders in the text fields under Sort Order
- Click button to save the Dimension details.
The saved Dimension details are displayed under Multi Dimensional Rate Lookup grid.
- Use the text field provided under Plan Documentation field to provide details about the Rate Lookup definition.
You can use the Flexible Fields to define new fields for the definition.
- Use the text field provided under Notes field to provide notes about the Rate Lookup definition.
- Enter the owner name. By default this is populated with the logged in user name.
- Click button to save the Rate Lookup details.
You can also click button to save the Rate Lookup and add another one.