You can add a new Goal Master by performing the following procedure:
- Click button from the Goal Master
The Goal Master – Add page is displayed.
- Enter the Goal ID.
- Enter a description for the goal in the Goal Description field.
- Click the drop down list adjacent to the Goal Frequency field and select the Goal Frequency. Available options are the following:
- Half Yearly
- Click the drop down list adjacent to the Goal Unique By field and select the unique value that represents the Goal. Available options are the following:
- Click the field adjacent to Effective Start Date and select the start date from the calendar.
- Click the field adjacent to Effective End Date and select the end date from the calendar.
- Enter the owner name. By default this is populated with the logged in user name.
- Click button to save the details.
You can also click button to save the Goal Master and add another one.
Leave A Comment