You can create new items in a saved System Configuration. Perform the following procedure to create a new System Configuration Item.
- Click the Item ID of the System Configuration to which you want to add items.
The Configuration Item – View page is displayed.
- Click button in the Item Details
The Configuration Item Detail – Add page is displayed.
- Enter the Acr ID.
- Enter the Item Member ID.
- Enter the sequence number.
- Enter the name of the item.
- Populate the Value1, Value2, and Value 3 fields, as required.
- Enter the owner name. By default this is populated with the logged in user name.
- Click button to save the System Configuration Item.
You can also click button to save the System Configuration Item and add another one.
You can also click the button to include more items to the selected System Configuration.
Leave A Comment