Open transactions for the current period and year are used in the calculations. If the transaction is manual, the system assumes that the values entered in the transaction overrides any calculation rules.
- Click the drop down list adjacent to Select Calculation Type field and select the calculation type. Available options are the following:
- Calculate All Plans
- Calculate Selected Plans
You can fill in the following, only of you have selected Calculate Selected Plans in the previous step.
- Click the drop down list adjacent to Select Sub Calculation Type field and select the sub calculation type. Available options are the following:
- Payee Name: Enter the payee name in the lookup field and click icon to select a payee from the Lookup
- Plan ID: Select the check box(es) adjacent to the required plan ID. Available options are Consultant Plan, Sales Manager Plan, and Sales Rep Plan.
- Payee Job Category: Select the check box(es) adjacent to the required job category. Available options are Consultant, Sales Manager, and Sales Rep.
- Click The selected plans are executed and the results are shared in Payee’s commission statement.
You can also click the Error Log Report link to view the Error Log details such as Summary and Detail.
Leave A Comment