The Add New Data Integration option enables you to create new Data Integration records in the database. Perform the following procedure to create a new Data Integration record:
- Click button.
The Data Integration – Add page is displayed. This definition expects you to enter detail in various steps, by clicking or buttons.
- Populate the form with required details as tabulated:
|Fields marked with (*) are mandatory.|
|Data Integration – Step 1|
|Specification ID||Enter a unique ID representing the Data Integration.|
|Category||Enter the Data Integration category.|
|Data Integration – Step 2|
|Integration Method||Select the radio button adjacent to Select standard profile or Select new profile field.
· Select standard profile: Click the drop down list and select the standard profile from the available list of options.
· Select new profile: Click button and select the profile file before clicking button.
The profiles are displayed with the details such as Sl.No, Profile Name, Source Data, and Target Data.
Select Source Data and Target Data.
The profile is the one which has all the details about the source connection, target connection, what data needs to imported, what needs to be filtered, and so on. The profile is built using an ETL tool named QXChange.
|Data Integration – Step 3|
|Execution Query||Click the drop-down list adjacent to Pre-Execute Query and Post Execute Query fields and select required values.|
- Click button to setup connection with the selected external source.
- Click button to integrate with the selected options.
- Click button to complete the definition.
You can also view the error report by clicking the Error Log Report link. The error log displays Summary and Detail information.